CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 6, 2012

Progress on my Bent Creek Autumn Zipper

Didn't get much stitching done during the week, but was able to spend the day doing laundry, reading and stitching.  I hope to have this finished by next weekend.  Still need to decide how I am going to finish this, probably a frame.  Shepherd's Bush Lamb needs finished too, think I will be making this into a pillow.  Need to pick up some fabric and then find a tutorial to see how to sew it up.  Going to my first knitting class tomorrow.  I hope I can get that craft down, listening to all the knitting and spinning podcasts makes me want to learn so bad.  I will post how the class goes.  In the mean time, here is a photo of the progress I have made on my latest stitching project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment